PPP Update: What ABA Provider Organizations Need to Know about Forgiveness, with Q&A
September 24, 2020, 4:30 Eastern
1.0 BACB Learning CEUs available (included with registration fee, no refunds provided)
The Council of Autism Service Providers is pleased to offer a new webinar on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) rules and regulations relating to loan forgiveness.
As 24-week Covered Periods are coming to an end and lenders begin accepting PPP loan forgiveness applications, PPP borrowers need to determine how to approach the forgiveness process. Among the issues PPP borrowers should consider:
- Whether to wait to apply for forgiveness, depending on the borrower’s particular circumstances.
- Whether the FTE Reduction impacts the borrower’s ability to apply for forgiveness prior to the end of its 24-week Covered Period.
- Whether the Salary/Hourly Wage Reduction will apply and how to calculate it if it does (particularly if you intend to apply for forgiveness prior to the end of your 24-week Covered Period).
- How to calculate limits on payroll costs if you apply for loan forgiveness prior to the end of your 24-week Covered Period.
- How to minimize compliance risks.
- Timeline for forgiveness process.
Steven Poindexter, a corporate attorney with Lewis Rice in St. Louis, Missouri whose practice focuses primarily on commercial lending and commercial transactions, will join us for an hour to discuss these issues and other considerations facing borrowers seeking PPP loan forgiveness.
We encourage you to submit your questions in advance by Monday, September 21st so they can be addressed during the presentation; send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CASP Members: Free
A valid CASP member ID number must be provided to register without payment.